2018 Google CS4HS Summer Institute
2018 Scalable Game Design/Google CS4HS Professional Development
- June 12th to June 14th, 2018
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm daily
- Bollman Technical Education Center, Adams 12 Five-Star Schools, Thornton, CO
Thanks to support from Google's CS4HS initiative, experienced Scalable Game Design teachers will learn how to engage and motivate students even more through intermediate and advanced Scalable Game Design activities. Going beyond coding and instructional games, teachers will explore build-your-own games and simulations, innovative and novel methods of teaching, ways to nurture student leadership in the classroom, and improve the computational thinking and problem solving and procedural abilities of all students.
Pre-requisite to attend this free professional development training is at least one prior school year of research data collection participation with Scalable Game Design using AgentCubes Online.
Registration is now open by completing the registration form. Seats are limited.
- Due to budget limitations this year's Institute will be a Bring Your Own Lunch, Snacks, Beverage event.
- Confirmation of registration will be on a rolling basis.
- Training agenda, location etc. will be available in March.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org