From Scalable Game Design wiki
- St. Louis Summer Institute began on June 16, 2016, featuring 3D Online Game Design for Beginners. Students of all skill levels benefit from the use of computational thinking patterns - see what can SGD training do for your classroom today!
- CU Summer Institute 2017 gave scholars the opportunity to choose professional development courses al-a-cart, with great success! You can read about this year's Summer Institute and start making plans to apply for training in 2018.
- Frogger 3D is an official part of the 2016 Hour of Code!!
- AgentCubes Online version 1.0.2 is the first programming tool to offer a 3D printing option for agents, thereby providing an interface for physical computing.
- Summer Institute 2016 commences at CU Boulder, to teach Beginner and Intermediate Scholars the benefits of AgentCubes Online, June 7, 2016.
Process Updates and Wiki Changes
- Quick Links have moved (8/12)
- Our research process has changed for the 2016-17 school year (6/7)
Details and previous updates