From Scalable Game Design wiki
A list of presentations made
- ISTE 2016 AgentCubes the Computational Thinking Tool, Denver, June 28, 2016
- STEM Schools: Learning for All, National Science Foundation (USA), Presentation for White House Obama STEM Schools Initiative, December 2015
- Keynote to Council of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS) meeting in Geneva, April 5, 2014 PDF slides with links to videos
- Keynote: “"Excuse me, I need better Artificial Intelligence!" Igniting Students' Intrinsic Math Motivation through Game Design,” 4th International Realistic Math Education (RME) Conference Sept 27-29, 2013, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA. PDF slides without videos
- Teach [3D] Game Design in One Week (ISTE 2013, CSTA 2103, 3 hour workshop), PDF slides without videos.
- Teach Your Students Game Design in one Week, 2012 ISTE workshop PDF slides
- Computing Computational Thinking, SRI CE21 PACT planning meeting, Dec. 14, 2011, Menlo Park, PDF slides
- Csíkszentmihályi meets Vygotsky, iDreams 2011 Summer Institute, June 9, 2011, PDF slides
- Social Computational Thinking Tools, presented at AERA 2011, Presidential Session, April 10, 2011, New Orleans ( PDF slides, original Keynote slides are 1.3 GB due to movies)
- Computing Computational Thinking, presented at ITEST PI Meeting, Washington, March 3, 2011 (Keynote slides including movies, pdf)
- Computational Thinking Tools presented as paper at SIGCSE 2010 slides
- CU Science Discovery, Alexander Repenning, "Scalable Game Design Kick-off meeting, project overview", Jan 27, 2009, Boulder, Colorado, (original presentation includes video which is not included in PDF).
- National Science Foundation, ITEST, PI Meeting, Alexander Repenning, "Computational Thinking Tools checklist", pdf (without movies), movie (quicktime, large), Feb 26, 2009, Washington, D.C.
- National Science Foundation, ITEST, PI Meeting, David Webb, "Motivation and Incentives in Classroom Assessment", pdf, Feb 26, 2009, Washington, D.C.
- Scalable Game Design: Effectively Teach Computer Education in Middle Schools, National Educational Computing Conference, NECC 2009, July 1, 2009, Washington, DC, USA.
- National Science Foundation brown bag, Computational Thinking Talk series, “Computational Thinking Tools for Scalable Game Design”, July 1, 2009, Arlington, WV, USA.